Saturday, February 6, 2010

Changing the world...

When you ask for help in changing the world -- your world instantly starts to change as well.  I have just been offered a new job.  It has a lot of the qualities that I have not had in 5 years.  Very little travel is involved.  I am so excited!! I get to enjoy the home that I pay for and sleep in my own bed.  What a blessing this is going to be. What will I fill my days with now? I won't be sitting in an airport texting friends in order not to be bored.
The trips that I want to take are for vacation only.  Help me to keep the change in the world going!!  Here's to abundance from the universe. I am so grateful.  When you get your world simplified, it goes so well. In the enjoying of the day to day things,  I realize that I need less not more. More freedom, more space, more choices.
Less restrictions, less responsibilities, less hard work.  More love, more smiles, more laughter.
Here is to your MORE and less of the other stuff!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment