Friday, October 2, 2009

The first gathering

Karen (A Healing Connection) and I looked at our calendars, set up the days and I started emailing friends who I knew were struggling to make ends meet.
I invited everyone I could think of and a lot of them came.  I didn't promise money, I promised a method, a way of gathering their thoughts and organizing their desires. 
First, we talked about our negative feelings towards money.  OH BOY!
So many that we are taught. So many to release and let go.  Then, I shared the EFT technique with them.
We were on our way.  Most thought nothing had happened. We casually dug through magazines and made our
vision boards.  We picked up colored markers and wrote the things on the boards that we couldn't find.
I started the free-flowing meditation "talk" about happiness and abundance.  Let's melt into our boards, start seeling ourselves living in the houses, driving the cars, feeling relieved to be without financial worries.
It was magical. Everyone felt it and wanted more.  We cheerfully parted and I asked everyone to email me their stories. (as the energy shifted for them and the $$$ arrived)

No comments:

Post a Comment